Monday, December 24, 2012

favorite collage work of 2012




























kelly o'brien...see the original post here.
yamini nayer...see the original post here.
elizabeth nagle...see the original post here.

the week between Christmas and New Years is a time of reflection on the past and hoping the dreams of the present become the reality of the future. so in light of this, i went back through this year's posts and managed to choose three favorites in five categories that will be featured in the next five posts. i post work i love on this blog and to choose the love of the loves was not an easy task! the work made it to favorites week if i found myself drawn to look at it repeatedly, if it moved me enough to stay with me for a period of time and if it inspired me to try something new in the studio. i hope revisiting some of my favorite posts of the year prompt you to rediscover one of your favorites or discover something inspiring that you may have missed the first time around. either way, enjoy and have a great week!!

tomorrow: Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thanks for choosing me as one of your favorite collage works ...
    I am honored!
    Elizabeth Nagle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so welcome! thanks for making such great work! happy holidays!

      Delete